Talents United S.L. registered in Madrid CIF B-86491214
2. Collecting Your Personal Data
When you use the Website, we will ask you to provide certain data, such as your contact details, and demographic information. We refer to this information as your "Personal Data".
3. Processing and Storing Your Personal Data
The principal purposes for which we process and store your Personal Data are:
- To confirm your identity in order to create your account and ensure that you are eligible to use the services provided on the Website.
- To monitor, improve and administer the Website and the services provided on the Website.
- To enable us to conduct surveys and aggregate User profiles.
- To provide you with information on selected products and selected services that we think may be of interest to you (unless you have asked us not to do so).
- To enable us to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- To contact you to ensure customer satisfaction in respect of our role as a site provider and assist you in getting the best value from our service.
All in compliance with the “Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal (LOPD) art. 5 y 6 de la LOPD”.
4. We Will Not Share Your Personal Data
Any of your Personal Data that is collected by Talents United or its affiliates will be kept confidential by Talents United and its affiliates, and we will not disclose it to any third parties. The only exceptions to this are:
- We may disclose certain of your Personal Data to third-party service-providers solely in the course of their provision of services to Talents United. We will take reasonable precautions to ensure that these service-providers are obligated to keep confidential any of your Personal Data that they use.
- We may disclose certain of your Personal Data if we are required to do so by law, regulation or the order of court or other legitimate government body or arbitration panel.
- In the event that we intend to enter into a major corporate transaction, such as a sale of control of our business or a startup on a stock exchange, we may disclose certain of your Personal Data to potential buyers, underwriters or advisors. If we do this, we will take reasonable precautions to ensure that the recipients of your Personal Data are obligated to keep it confidential.
5. Changes of Business Ownership and Control
6. Security of Your Personal Data
We endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data, including the use of encryption technology. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any Personal Data you disclose online. In using the Website, you accept the inherent security implications of engaging in transactions online over the Internet, and you agree that you will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been grossly negligent or in willful default.
"Cookies" are small files that reside on your computer's hard drive, generally contain an anonymous unique identifier and are accessible only by the website that placed them there and not any other sites.
Talents United may set and access Cookies on your computer. In addition, we may gather certain information about you, including details of your operating system, browser version, domain name and IP address, and the details of any website you linked from to the Website. We do this in order to enable us to provide the services available on the Website and to monitor and improve the Website.
To the extent that we have third-party advertisements on the Website, those third parties may also place set and access Cookies on your computer. They do this to track how many unique users have seen a particular ad and to provide advertisements that are more relevant to a given user's interests. We do not have access to these cookies, and other than allowing them to be served, we play no role in these Cookies at all.
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your web browser. By default, your browser will accept Cookies, however this can be altered. In addition, you may delete Cookies that have already been placed on your hard drive. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser. Disabling or deleting Cookies may prevent you from using the full range of services available on the Website.
8. Communications between You and Talents United
We may intercept, record and/or monitor any communication(s) (including telephone calls or other electronic communications) between you and us. We may do so in order to resolve queries in the future and for the purposes of ensuring security, staff training and complying with our regulatory and legal responsibilities.
In the case of communications by email you should note that, as emails are not encrypted (and may therefore be intercepted by third parties) and as the identity of the sender cannot be confirmed, you must not provide your security details by email and should avoid providing any Personal Data to us by email.
9. Obtaining Copies of Your Personal Data
You can see some of the Personal Data we hold about you in the "Your Account" section of the Website (if you are a registered at Talents United).
In the event that you wish to see a copy of all of your Personal Data held by us, please write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Changes to Your Personal Data
If you see that any of your Personal Data that is included in the "Your Account" section of the Website is inaccurate, please revise or update it using the Website. Alternatively, if you believe that any of the Personal Data we hold about you is inaccurate, you may write to the email address given in paragraph 9 in order to correct it.
It is your responsibility to ensure that any Personal Data you have provided to us remains accurate and to notify us (either by the Website or by letter) if there are any changes in your Personal Data.
12. No Waiver
15. Choice of Law
You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Spain. This means that if you want to bring a legal action against us, or we want to bring a legal action against you, it must be done in one of these courts.
We have used a few capitalized terms in this Agreement, which means that they have specific definitions. In some cases the definition is set out when they're first used, but in a few cases we give the meaning below instead.
- Terms of Service means the terms of service of the Website, available at Terms of Service
- Talents United S.L. it´s a private limited company registered in Spain; and
- Website means the website that you are currently using (talentsunited.com) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
© Talents United