Talents United S.L. registered in Madrid CIF B-86491214
These Terms of Service constitute a legal agreement between you, as the user of the Website, and Talents United S.L., as the owner of the Website. Throughout these Terms of Service we will refer to you as "you" or "the User", and we will refer to Talents United S.L. as "we", "us" or "Talents United".
These Terms of Service set out the general terms governing your use of the Website. They apply to you as soon as you first use the Website, and you are deemed to have agreed to be bound by them upon your first use of the Website. If you do not wish to continue to be bound by these Terms of Service, please stop using the Website now.
2. Relationship to Other Agreements
3. Intellectual Property
The Website may include text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips and data compilations, and together with the Website's page layout, underlying code and software were refer to all of these as "Content".
All of the Content is the property of the artists, a members or third parties with whom we do business or Talents United, this means that it is protected by Spanish and international intellectual property laws and other relevant laws, you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by Talents United or the artist who has upload the material.
4. Links to Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other websites. Unless we expressly say otherwise, you should assume that these other websites are not under the control of Talents United or our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites, and we disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. Additionally, even if we include a link to another website on this Website, that does not mean that we endorse that other website or in any way recommend that you should use it.
If you choose to agree to become a member of Talents United, you need to be aware that:
- We make no warranty or representation (express or implied) that the Website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure or that all information provided will be accurate.
- We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of the Website.
- No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice, and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- The Website is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis, and we give no warranty that it will be free of defects and / or faults.
- We accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from your use of the Website or any information contained in it, and you use the Website and its Content at your own risk. This is not intended to exclude or restrict our liability for death or personal injury arising from your use of the Website.
Users should be aware that they use the Website and its Content at their own risk.
7. No Waiver
In the event that either you or we fail to exercise any right or remedy contained in these Terms of Service, that does not mean you or we (as applicable) have waived that right or remedy and so shall not be construed as a waiver.
From time to time we may update these Terms of Service to take account of changes in the law or for any other reason. If we update these Terms of Service, we will post a new version on the Website, and as soon as you use the Website after they are posted, you will be deemed to have agreed to the updated version, but you will still be bound by the terms of any previous versions to which you have agreed or been deemed to agree. If there is a conflict between two versions of the Terms of Service to which you have agreed or been deemed to agree, the more recent version shall take precedence unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
If you wish to communicate with us about anything related to these Terms of Service, you may do so by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the webmaster can only respond to questions about these Terms of Service and any technical issues with use of the Website, and that if you have any other questions about the Website you should e-mail the appropriate address set out in the "Contact Us" section of the Website.
10. Choice of Law
These Terms of Service, and the relationship between you and Talents United created by it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Spain.
You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Spain. This means that if you want to bring a legal action against us, or we want to bring a legal action against you, it must be done in one of these courts.
We have used a few capitalized terms in this Agreement, which means that they have specific definitions. In some cases the definition is set out when they're first used, but in a few cases we give the meaning below instead.
Talents United S.L. it´s a private limited company registered in Spain; and
Website means the website that you are currently using (talentsunited.com) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
© Talents United